With the latest advancements in cosmetic dentistry, we can easily enhance the beauty of your natural smile. Whether you choose to add a sparkle to your smile with teeth whitening, remove noticeable flaws with veneers, or replace missing teeth with dental implants, you will love to smile again with our cosmetic services. When you need cosmetic dental services in North Texas, Complete Dental Care is here to help.
- Composite Fillings: Tooth-colored fillings blend in with the remaining natural part of the tooth. These composite fillings are a good cosmetic option for repairing cavities and other tooth damage.
- Dental Implants: A device designed to replace missing teeth, dental implants are usually made out of titanium and are surgically placed into the jawbone where the tooth is missing. Unlike a dental bridge, an implant is permanent.
- Dental Veneers: These are a very thin pieces of durable, tooth-shaped porcelain that are custom made by a professional dental laboratory. They are bonded onto the front of teeth to create a beautiful and attractive smile.
- Teeth Whitening: Also called bleaching, teeth whitening is a non-invasive dental treatment used to change the color of natural tooth enamel. It is an ideal way to enhance the beauty of your smile in a short amount of time.
- Porcelain Crowns: These crowns are used to restore cracked or decayed teeth. A crown (or cap) is a covering that encases the entire tooth surface restoring it to its original shape and size. Crowns are also used to finish implants and anchor bridges.