Posts for tag: Broken Teeth
How veneers from your dentists in Sherman Oaks, CA, can give you a stunning smile
Have you heard about dental veneers? Did you know they are one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures available? If you have damaged teeth or a dull, boring smile, you owe it to yourself to find out more about what dental veneers can do for you. Read on to learn how Drs. Michael Amir and Larry Hamer at SC Dental Group in Sherman Oaks, CA, can improve your smile through this amazing treatment!
More about Veneers
Dental veneers are thin laminates of exquisite porcelain. These laminates are permanently cemented on to the front surfaces of your teeth in order to make your smile flawlessly beautiful by hiding problems, such as:
- Cracks, fracture lines, and broken tooth structure
- Abrasion, erosion, and chipping from tooth wear
- Stains, blotchy enamel, and enamel defects
Dental veneers are extremely versatile. In addition to hiding cosmetic issues like those listed above, veneers can also close up small gaps between your teeth, and even hide the look of tooth rotation, making your teeth look straighter. Your dentist can recommend veneers or conventional orthodontics for alignment issues.
People love dental veneers because they are:
- Naturally beautiful; porcelain is light-reflective and closely mimics the look of tooth enamel so that your veneers look completely natural.
- Conservative; your dentist removes little to no tooth structure, just enough to accommodate the thickness of the veneers.
- Quick; you can have a completely new, beautiful smile in as little as 2 to 3 appointments, including a consultation appointment.
- Easy-to-maintain; porcelain resists stains, so that your veneers will stay sparkling and beautiful for years.
If you want a smile you can be proud of, you need to discover dental veneers! For more information about treatment, call our Sherman Oaks office today at (818) 905-5400!